Health and Beauty Shops in Mercato
Beauty is so much more than just face paint and looking good. It has the ability to uplift and renew. Check out the below list of health and beauty shops in Mercato. With great service and a wide array of choices, you’ll surely come out with the right product for your skin type.
- Lush Cosmetics UAE – Lush cosmetics was founded by Mark Constantine, a beauty therapist. The brand is best known for its beauty products, such as the shower jellies, solid shampoo bars, and fizzing bath bombs. In addition to this, Lush puts an emphasis on fresh ingredients such as organic fruits and vegetables. This makes Lush products the best gift you can give to your loved ones. Visit one of their shops in the UAE located on the first floor of Mercato Mall.
- MAC Cosmetics – Mac Cosmetics is one of the most popular beauty brands worldwide. The brand is known for its motto – ‘All ages. All races. All sexes’ and so their make-up is designed to be available for all. In line with this, M.A.C pays a lot of attention to the whole spectrum of skin shades making them a hugely popular brand for women of all skin types. One of its retail shops in Dubai is located on the ground floor of Mercato Mall.
- The Body Shop Dubai – The Body Shop brand was founded in 1976 and today, they are now producing a wide range of products including cosmetics and make-up in 66 countries including the UAE. They employ more than 22,000 people who help them bring their unique blend of ethical beauty with a sense of humor and serious purpose to the world. The brand is considered as one of the first cosmetics brands to prohibit testing on animals.
- Flormar Dubai – Flormar, established in 1970 in Milan, Italy, moved its entire production to Istanbul, Turkey in 1972. With the huge success of its store in Turkey, the brand has decided to expand its sales worldwide including the UAE. Flormar offers hundreds of different products to every pleasure and need of its customers. Its wide-range of products ranges from blusher and foundation to eye shadows and mascara. They also have different shades and collections of lipsticks, nail polish, accessories, and skincare products. When you shop at Flormar’s outlet in Mercato Mall, PRIVILEGEPLUS cards owners can get up to 15% discount.
- Inglot Dubai – Founded in Poland in 1983, Inglot offers beauty enthusiasts with vegan-friendly and cruelty-free beauty products. The cosmetic brand features everything in color cosmetics such as eye makeup, lipsticks, foundations, nails enamels and treatment, accessories, and a huge range of advanced makeup cosmetics for professional makeup artists. You can visit one of its retail shops at the Ground floor of Mercato Mall.
- Kiehl’s Dubai – Kiehl’s was established in 1851. For more than 160 years, they have served their customers the finest formulation for skin and hair. Their wide array of products represents a blend of cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and herbal medicine. You can find one in its shops on the Ground floor of Mercato Mall.
If you’re looking for health and beauty products, Mercato Mall is the place to go. They have various retail shops that offer a wide range of health and beauty products. Get more information on their website at https://mercatoshoppingmall.com/