New places to check out in Dubai
The Emirate of Dubai continues to surprise and amaze its visitors with a bunch of new attractions and world-class developments that are fast becoming a part of the Emirate’s must-visit places. This Emirate of high-rise buildings and shopping malls has transformed itself from a desert outpost to a destination where tourists flock for sales bargains, sunshine, and family fun. From long-awaited openings to fresh dining spots, deals, and things to do, we bring you a list of new places to check out in Dubai.
- Party at a new club in Soho Garden – Code is one of three new places recently opened at Soho Garden. It is a warehouse-style venue, which has already hosted world-class DJs Nicole Moudaber and Art Department. To be able to get into the club, you will need to pass through a trendy Japanese bar, Tokyo Vibes. A place where people can come and dance, there is a big focus on the music and less on tables and extravagant bars.
- Relax at a beautiful beach club – Andreea’s Beach Club recently reopened with a brand-new look. Located on the beachfront of the Habtoor Grand hotel in Dubai Marina, the beautiful beach club has had a renovation, and now features a huge swimming pool, which is three times the size of the original. It also features in-water loungers and whitewashed sunbeds dotted around the pool shaded by parasols. Visitors of the beach club can also book day beds designed for two, or luxury shaded cabanas that line one side of the swimming pool, for the ultimate VIP day out.
- Spend the day at The View – If you want to see Dubai in a different point of view, then visiting The View should be in your list of things to do in Dubai. The View at The Palm is a public observation deck that will allow guests to see panoramic views of the Palm Jumeirah and beyond from the 52nd floor. The View at The Palm is expected to open in 2020.
- Non-stop entertainment at Wavehouse – Surely, Wavehouse will be your new favorite place for entertainment at Atlantis, The Palm. There are different types of activities for all ages such as ten-pin bowling, the world’s largest Pac Man and other arcade game favorites, a high-tech Wave Rider surfing machine and more.
- Visit Dubai’s newest garden centre – The Emirates much-loved Dubai Garden Centre has just opened a new branch in Jumeirah. Located next to Mercato Mall, it is quite different from its counterpart on Sheikh Zayed Road, with a pretty villa-style setting and activities to make your visit an amazing experience. The garden centre offers a huge range of plants, flowers and shrubbery, as well as different outdoor furniture for you to revamp your living spaces. After spending hours at the Garden, you can also visit a shopping mall next to it, the Mercato Mall. The shopping center is located at Jumeirah Road, in the Jumeirah district, close to the sea and the Jumeirah Public Beach. The mall is not particularly large, but because of its striking Italian design, this shopping mall is worth a visit. The mall boasts around 120 shops, so if you are thinking of what to shop in Dubai, you can go ahead and visit Mercato Mall.
This list of what to see in Dubai can make your visit a diverse, fascinating, and memorable trip. Covering shopping, nature, and culture, there is definitely something to keep everyone happy and entertained.