Top 10 World famous attraction in Dubai (Dubai’s Top Experiences)
It is no doubt that Dubai is one of the most visited places in the world that is famous for the high-rising architectural wonders and excellent collection of shopping malls. It is a city that was once the talk of the town for its luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab, only to be replaced by the Palm Jumeirah and today the astonishing, Burj Khalifa. In short, this Emirate never stops developing and is on a rapid rise building futuristic towers as well as fascinating attractions.
In this article, you will be guided to some of the best places to visit in Dubai where you can find tons of fun things to do.
- Global Village: Global Village is one of Dubai’s most popular tourist destinations for family and friends. As the evening comes, the entire village lights up in colorful and decorative bulbs offering a striking ambiance. With a variety of different pavilions each offering a cultural attraction of different countries, this place is certainly a must-visit.
- Grand Bur Dubai Masjid Mosque: You may find a blend of nationalities in Dubai with a mix of pilgrimage places to visit, but one of the most popular shrines is the Grand Mosque.
- Burj Khalifa: Burj Khalifa is Dubai’s landmark building. It the tallest building in the world with 829.8 meters high. For most tourists, a trip to the observation deck on the 124th floor here is a must-have in your list of things to do in Dubai.
- Bastakia (Old Dubai): The Bastakia Quarter is also known as the Al-Fahidi neighborhood. It was built in the late 19th century to be the home of wealthy Persian merchants who dealt mainly in pearls and textiles and were lured to Dubai because of the tax-free trading and access to Dubai Creek.
- Burj al-Arab: The Burj Al-Arab is an iconic landmark in Dubai and is known as the most luxurious hotel, located on Jumeirah road. The hotel has its own helipad and a fleet of chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce limousines. You don’t need to book a room to enjoy the view; you can simply go to the seaside and enjoy this majestic view of the Burj Al Arab.
- Jumeirah Beach: Jumeirah beach is the number one beach destination for most Dubai visitors. The beach has commendable facilities, with plenty of sun loungers, restaurants, and water sports operators offering jet skiing. Additionally, if you are visiting during the Eid Al-Adha season, you can also enjoy the spectacular fireworks at The Beach JBR. Watching the fireworks is one of the most popular Eid Al-Adha events in Dubai amongst residents who plan to stay in the city over the Eid holidays in Dubai.
- Legoland Dubai: This colorful theme park features 40 rides and attractions across 6 themed areas. Legoland is the ultimate year-round theme park destination in the Middle East for families with children from 2-12.
- Motiongate: Motiongate is a Hollywood-inspired theme park located in Dubai Parks and Resorts. It showcases themed areas and attractions based on DreamWorks Animation, Sony’s Columbia Pictures, Lionsgate, and the Smurfs which opened its doors December 2016. It is no doubt that Motiongate is one of the best places to see in Dubai.
- Palm Jumeirah: The Palm is a man-made island in the shape of a palm tree. It is one of the biggest artificial islands in the world and a triumph of human resourcefulness.
- Dubai Opera: For nighttime attractions, look no further. Opened in mid-2016, Dubai’s classy new opera building is the centerpiece of the waterfront Opera District in Downtown Dubai and set to become the city’s major cultural hub and main entertainment venue.
The attractions above are just a few of the many world’s famous attractions that you can find only in Dubai. If you still can’t decide what to do in Dubai, you can go shopping!
This Emirate has a wide range of shopping destinations. For a unique shopping experience, you can visit the Mercato Mall in Jumeirah as it offers a sight and ambiance of the European Renaissance-era of France, Italy and Spain.